TONE YOUR LEGS AND BOOTY WORKOUT | MissFits NUTRITION

Tuesday 7 March 2017



 Fitness and workout routines have been something I have been into for a couple of years now and am still loving. I started off with a personal trainer and then moved onto proceed my fitness journey by myself and it is fair to say that like most things in life it has been a learning process. Over the years I have learnt that cardio on its own will not help you achieve the results you may be looking for. I have been doing a mixture of cardio, weight training and spinning classes to help me achieve the body I want , it was when I started introducing weight training that I saw my body changing in a positive way.

Of course with Fitness comes nutrition , it is vital that you are consistent not only in the exercise sector but are also incorporating proper nutrition in your everyday lifestyle. In order for your muscles to repair and grow protein is essential and advised to consume after a workout, now the question that is mostly common ... What Protein Powder should I take? There are so many supplements brands out there it can be overwhelming to find one you feel works best for you. Today I have collaborated with Miss Fits Nutrition to introduce you to a lean pea protein that MissFitssNutrution call THE MULTITASKER, it provides your body with the protein but also the nutrition it needs to repair your muscles, this product is all natural , gluten free , dairy free , Vegan and has no sugar or hidden nasty products within it.

How to take it? Simply shake it up with water, milk or make a smoothie. I personally love to mix mine with either just water or almond milk if I am consuming it straight after my work out , however mix in bananas , natural cocopowder , peanut butter with the chocolate protein powder and you'll be left with a chocolate peanut butter milkshake! YUM!!

BUTT & LEG WORKOUT







6 comments:

  1. I love discovering new protein brands, so I'll definitely check them out :)

    Claire | Vanity Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing

    Sara
    www.thecrimeofashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The powders sound really good. I need to get back into working out!
    Your makeup looks so nice, love the eyeshadow! x

    LAURA ­| Laura Thinks About

    ReplyDelete
  4. This sounds like such a great protein powder. I always try to do bar squats in the gym, but I find it too heavy

    Rachel xx
    http://www.thedailyluxe.net

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome blog!
    http://bygretts.blogspot.mx/

    ReplyDelete
  6. These sound so good!!! :D

    xx Sofia | SOFIAADOT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! Please feel free to leave your links I love checking out your blogs! :) xx