BOOHOO DRESS OF THE MONTH

Monday 27 February 2017


Boohoo is a brand we all know and love, with their wide rage of clothing , shoes and now even active wear it is an online store I personally shop a lot in myself , especially when it comes to going out pieces, they always seem to have something perfect for the occasion. When I was contacted by the Brad and asked to be part of their Dress of the month campaign  I instantly said Yes as I knew their style of clothing is very me and I knew I would love the surprise piece they sent me.


As part of the Boohoo Dress of the month  I created this simple outfit which is very versatile and suitable for various occasions. This simple yet chic dress can be styled up or down for pretty much any occasion. I paired mine with a gorgeous pair of perspex heels  and a black Armani Bag . I feel that the softer looking pair of heels add a little more of a softer touch to the all around black outfit.








2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous look! I love the peplum style of this dress

    Alex Quinn
    www.prettythoughtsx.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! Please feel free to leave your links I love checking out your blogs! :) xx