THE BODY SHOP SPA OF THE WORLD RANGE

Sunday 13 September 2015




I am sure a lot of you would agree with me that when it comes to body skincare The Body Shop always seem to get it right. Their body butters are a dream , they smell beautiful and leave your skin feeling silky soft. I was recently kindly sent their Spa of the World Range which I instantly fell in love with . The whole range smells absolutely gorgeous and I would highly recommend all the items shown in the image above as they all have impressed me. The  Japanese Camellia Cream is so thick yet absorbs into your skin very well leaving you with a soft yet not greasy feeling skin. 

The relaxing Egyptian Milk & Honey bath turns your water into a silky , beautifully smelling bath and I really notice a difference in how soft my skin feels after I've used it. As to the Massage oil it can be used in many ways, I like to massage it into my skin or add a few drops to my bath which leaves your skin even softer when the two combine.

The collection is beautifully packaged and looks very luxe. The range contains various luxurious ingredients  which have been sourced from Morocco  Hawaii and Japan with calming and relaxing scents which will give you the Spa feeling at your own home. 

Have you tried this range?

7 comments:

  1. I have not tried them but so MANY lovely bloggers like yourself are posting about them, are they doing some sort of giveaway? Either way, convincing me to try if only by repeated exposure ;)

    XOXO
    http://www.kellmenow.com/blog/
    https://www.facebook.com/kellmenow?fref=ts
    https://instagram.com/kell_menow/

    ReplyDelete
  2. These seem to be so good !

    Sara,
    www.thecrimeofashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. i've never heard of this range but i love their stuff, definitely going to check it out!

    danielle | avec danielle

    ReplyDelete
  4. These all sound so good! I need to try them! x

    Ariadna || RAWR BOWS

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cool range. I'm definitely going to try it out :)

    www.girlcandress.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the Carmellia Cream! I really want to try the Egyptian Milk and Honey next - it sounds beautiful :)

    Jasmine xx

    Jasmine Talks Beauty | US & Sephora Giveaway

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! Please feel free to leave your links I love checking out your blogs! :) xx