Lorea'l Infallible Pro Matte Foundation & Primer Review

Monday 16 March 2015





Finding a good long lasting and good coverage drugstore foundation for combination/oily skin can sometimes be a little tricky and this I know from experience however I think  L'oreal may have mastered a foundation which has a high end formula with a drug store price so if your on the look out for an amazing foundation which won't break your bank look no further.

Lorea'l Infallible Pro Matte foundation is one of the newest launches from L'oreal and it is one to try for sure. The oil free foundation with a demi matte finish has a medium to full coverage that feels super lightweight on the skin and leaves your skin looking flawless without the cakey feel or look! 

The consistency of this foundation is creamy but not thick, I personally love the formula it's easy to blend and a little goes a long way allowing you to achieve a flawless look which honestly does last all day.

Lorea'l have also launched a primer which is part of the Infaliable Pro Matte range which has been designed to be used prior to the foundation. This is a silicone like primer which works well however I do feel like it is not necessary to use this if your not a primer kinda girl. I have tried using the foundation both with and without it and found that the foundation lasted just as long with or without the primer. Having said that as it is a silicone based primer it works great at smoothing out your skin and leaving it silky soft making the application of your foundation a quick and smooth process. 

Overall: This is an amazing drug store foundation with which I fell in love with after the first use not only is this foundation super affordable at £7.99 its very long lasting, photographs beautifully and offers a great coverage. 

As to the primer whilst I like it and think its  good quality product it is not something I love and don't find myself reaching out for everyday. 

Have you tried the new Lorea'l Infallible Pro Matte Range?

6 comments:

  1. I need to get this :) great post!

    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the primer, it's the foundation I didn't get along with haha!

    www.emilyroseperrin.boigspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice post, dear!

    Spring wishlist - http://starlingdays.blogspot.com/2015/04/spring-wishlist-must-have.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Think I'll have to add the lorea'l foundation to my shopping list - in need of a drugstore one for oily skin like mine!

    Thanks for sharing :)

    Gabby xo

    Blog - What She Buys / Instagram / Twitter

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi there babe, u ok?
    Lovely blog and post, I like your style of writing,
    thanks for sharing this with us.
    Follow back if you don't mind.
    Visit me whenever you have time,
    New post; BIG BOOTY IN 30 DAYS!
    www.its-dominica.blogspot.co.uk
    Anyway have a lovely week!
    Stay in touch.
    Kisses!
    Dominica S.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! Please feel free to leave your links I love checking out your blogs! :) xx