BRAND FOCUS: INGLOT

Tuesday 13 January 2015


I am going to do a #BrandFocus series over the next few weeks where I choose top products from the brands I am using at the moment whether it be make up , skincare , haircare etc to share with you guys some of the products I have been really loving lately. 

Today's Brand is Inglot which I have not used in ages honestly speaking due to a bad experience with one of their foundations which I just did not get on with, I was in need of a new concealer a few weeks ago and stepped into the Inglot counter which I was passing by in Westfield and decided to give it a go but of course I did not just leave with a concealer but two other items too oops... to my defence I was in need of a new setting powder, lip liner not so much but hey it turned out to be one of my current essential everyday products now so it was a good impulse purchase right? haha!

I simply adore this product , it is perfect for using under the eyes or to concealing spots , redness etc. due to its full coverage it instantly blurs out any imperfections, despite being full coverage it does not feel or look cakey on the skin at all once blended it. Personally I apply this product using a damp sponge which gives you a gorgeous airbrushed finish to the skin. I would say that if you have very dry skin this might not be as suitable for you as the product formula is not very moisturising for anyone with a combination to oily skin this is perfect as I find the product stays matte once set throughout the day.



This is a beautiful lightweight setting powder that adds a matte finish to the skin however due to light reflecting finish it adds a slight bit of luminosity at the same time which I love. The powder is very fine and applies on to the skin very smoothly leaving your skin flawless. It work great at setting your make up without feeling heavy on the skin.



Lip Liners have become big once again as so many of us try to achieve the famous Kylie Jenner Lip. This gorgeous rosy nude colour is perfect to get that look. Inglot's range of Full Metal Lip liners are  two sided lip pencil with lip liner brush on one side and a lip colour at the opposite side. The product itself has a softer formula to your standard lip liner as it contains shea butter which is a good thing as it is not as drying on the lips. Despite the slightly more softer and moisturising formula it still stays put very well on the lips throughout the day. 

Have you tried Inglot Products? 

19 comments:

  1. I'm a big fan of Inglot but I've only ever tried their eyeshadows in their freedom palette (and they're fab!) - sadly, there's no Inglot in Cardiff, so the chances of me trying more of their products are slim, the creamy concealer sounds great though!

    Georgina
    Makeup-Pixi3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ah I know I find they are not stocked in many places

      xx

      Delete
  2. Never heard of or tried Inglot makeup before but I'd like to give it a go. Love the sound of the HD powder :)

    Hannah x | hannatalks

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've heard such good things about this brand - need to try it immediately!

    Heidi D.
    www.wishesandreality.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you sure do doll! they have some great products xx

      Delete
  4. I love Inglot! Their products have always got on well with me.

    Angie x |~ Chocolate & Lipstick || UK Beauty and Lifestyle Blog ~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post dear! This brand is amazing. Have a fun and productive Wednesday! :)

    xoxo;
    STYLEFORMANKIND.COM
    Like On Facebook
    Follow On Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  6. Never heard of this brand, but would like to try it!!!

    The Fashion Forecast

    ReplyDelete
  7. everyone says there lipstuff is amazing

    check out my newest post
    xx
    Tyana
    theluxedition.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. That cream foundation looks great! I need a new one :)

    xoxo

    Kaley

    My Closet Life Blog

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've never tried anything from Inglot but that lip liner sounds great! :)

    sophie-said.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. We've got a few Inglot stores here in Vegas, and while I've only tried a few of their products I'm not a huge fan. I admit their color range is out of this world, I could spend hours in there just drooling over their hues, but the products I've tried I haven't been too happy with. I think I'm still going to give them a few more chances though, I've still got faith I'll stumble across a gem! :)

    Z. | J. POTTER

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! Please feel free to leave your links I love checking out your blogs! :) xx