#Instagramming

Saturday 27 April 2013

Hey Dolls,

I hope your all having a good week, mines been pretty busy with so much going on and so much to do. I can not believe it's nearly May already, and that in under four weeks time I will no longer be a student holy shizzle! It's a scary but exciting thought at the same time. Today I decided to do an 'Instagram' post just showing you a few snaps from my week and what I have been up to.

1.On Wednesday I went to the Varsity event which was held in Cardiff, it's basically Swansea and Cardiff students playing sports against each other and at the end there was a rugby game , I had  a really good time apart from the weather being a bit crapish. 2. The next picture shows my uni work which has  taken up most of my life at the moment and has been a tad stressful. 3. You gotta have your starbucks intake right? Coffee has been my Bff this week. 4.Is a snap from last week when I wen out for my friends 21st it was a fancy dress and I went for Nicki Minaj hence the crazy bright make up, but I loved creating this look. 5. Selfie time ;). 6. GYM time I have been attending the gym five times a week , gotta get that body ready for summer ladies. 7. Is my current favourite smoothie which consists of : berries, spinache, peanutbutter and my protein smoothie. I have been loving smoothies lately and been experimenting with different recipes .

What have you been up to this week?


12 comments:

  1. thanks for stopping by our blog - we just followed you on bloglovin and we'll wait for you to do the same :)

    lots of love from the casper&pearl girls – a little Aussie fashion brand
    casper&pearl blog
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you for following :) im already a follower of casper&pearl :) xx

      Delete
  2. Great photos :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great photos :) I love your lipstick colour what brand is it from? xx

    I hope your having a great weekend xx

    www.krystelcouture.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh, you must live/study near me! I'm in Cardiff uni and was too late to get a Varsity t shirt :( so went to Shangrila in Glam instead haha! I'm now following, feel free to follow back :)

    www.allthiingsbeautiful-x.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww yeah I must do! aw no how was that? thank you for following and for sure I will follow right back :) xx

      Delete
  5. Nice pictures, wow gym 5 times a week, wish I could be that motivated!
    Thanks for stopping by, you have a great blog, following you now!
    x
    missashiibeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you its hard work haha , thank you :) xx

      Delete
  6. Fun photos! Loving your eye makeup in the top right picture! xo

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! Please feel free to leave your links I love checking out your blogs! :) xx